The One Game In NFL Predictions
September 9, 2011 1 Comment
The moment you have not been waiting for is here. It’s time for the dreaded NFL choices.
- NFC EAST: The convicted QB and his Eagles are the best of a sorry lot. Philadelphia (10-6), Dallas (8-8), NY Giants (8-8), Washington (7-9).
- NFC SOUTH: Atlanta’s looking for redemption…and they will get it. Atlanta (12-4, bye week), New Orleans (11-5, Wild Card), Tampa Bay (9-7), Carolina (5-11).
- NFC NORTH CENTRAL: The Pack continues the domination here. Green Bay (14-2, bye week), Detroit (10-6, Wild Card via tiebreaker), Chicago (10-6), Minnesota (6-10).
- NFC WEST WORST: Someone will be the winner, and it’s as follows…Arizona (9-7), Seattle (8-8), St. Louis (7-9), San Francisco (7-9).
- AFC EAST: My upset special: NY Jets (11-5, bye), New England (11-5, wild card), Miami (8-8), Buffalo (6-10).
- AFC SOUTH: Indy was the chic pick here, but they’ll watch the Super Bowl at their stadium from the seats. Houston (11-5), Jacksonville (9-7), Indianapolis (7-9), Tennessee (6-10).
NORTHCENTRAL: It comes down to two teams. And no, not the Bungles and the Brownies. Balitmore (12-4, bye week), Pittsburgh (11-5, wild card), Cleveland (5-11), Cincinnati (3-13).
- AFC WEST: The Chiefs win again by default. Kansas City (10-6), San Diego (9-7), Denver (5-11), Oakland (4-12)
And now, the postseason:
Wild Card: In the first round in the NFC, Arizona falls to the Saints and the Lions sleep tonight against the Eagles. Over in the AFC, the Patriots beats Kansas City and the Texans fall to the Steelers.
Divisional Playoffs: Falcons over Eagles and Green Bay beats New Orleans in the NFC, while Baltimore defeats Patriots and the Jets beats Pittsburgh.
Conference Championship: In one of the most bizarre finishes ever, the J-E-T-S, JETS! JETS! JETS!!! goes to the Super Bowl squeaking past the Ravens, while the Falcons lose to the Packers in the NFC.
Super Bowl Ex-El-Vee-Eye: The Packers get by the Jets.
Those are my picks and I’m sticking to them.